An environmentally conscious stay
The Savoy is dedicated to being the most sustainable luxury hotel in London, and the Elements Stay package offers guests the opportunity to experience the luxury of The Savoy while seeing the ‘green’ side of London.
- Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe King Room or above
- Transfer from a London airport or station in The Savoy’s chauffeured-driven, luxury Mercedes “”BlueTEC”” hybrid vehicle
- Complimentary valet car parking if arriving by hybrid vehicle
- Welcome amenity on arrival
- A “Savoy Green Butler” to assist with requests such as packing and making travel arrangements as well as sharing with you all his knowledge of what The Savoy and London has to offer the eco-conscious tourist
- A leisurely breakfast served in Kaspar’s, a member of the Sustainable Restaurant Association
- A 3-course dinner in Kaspar’s, with a pre-dinner, biodynamic cocktail served in the famous American Bar.
- An organic, gourmet picnic hamper and blanket can be arranged at an additional cost
- Complimentary use of a BMW bicycle with helmet provided
- A one-day travelcard allowing free use of London’s public transport network
- Experience a trip to ZSL London Zoo to experience London’s wild side, or alternatively choose from one of Context Travel’s inspirational 3-hour walking green tours of London
- A donation of £10 to The Zoological Society of London (ZSL) charity devoted to the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats, on behalf of the guest
Terms & conditions
Offer subject to availability, blackout dates apply. Terms and conditions apply. Full payment required at time of booking. Complimentary breakfast is valid to the value of a Full English “The Savoy Breakfast” breakfast.